We recently attended the Birthfit Summit in Austin, Texas. The whole weekend is dedicated to empowering mothers, and supporting them through the full process of preparing for, and giving birth; from conception to a year postpartum.
At the conference, Rosebud served-up some antioxidant-packed CBD smoothies that were such a hit, we had to share the recipe here!
This nutrient-packed CBD smoothie recipe is great for anyone – not just mothers-to-be – looking for a simple way to load up on nutrients, stay full and satiated for hours, and to sneak a little CBD into their daily routine. Adding Rosebud CBD oil to an already-healthy smoothie is a great way to elevate the way you get your into your daily wellness groove.
When it comes to adding CBD to your daily smoothie recipe, it’s easy to personalize the dosage- simply use the amount you know is best for your own needs.
- ½ cup frozen organic blueberries
- 1 cup unsweetened nut milk (we like almond!)
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter, or a natural nut butter of your choice
- 1 scoop of vegan vanilla protein powder
- .25 ML Rosebud CBD 1000 mg (~17 mg serving of CBD)
- (optional) a few ice cubes
Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Swirl in some additional peanut butter before serving if you’d like, and top with a few frozen blueberries for garnish.
We’re all about customizing your smoothie to make it work for you – here are some ideas on variations you can add.
- Get your greens by adding in a handful of frozen spinach before blending.
- If you like it tart, squeeze some fresh lemon or lime juice into the mix before blending.
- Add in some superfoods like a tablespoon of chia seeds, or reishi mushroom powder.
- Make it thick and creamy by adding in some chunks of frozen avocado.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of CBD to your likings. Here’s a helpful guide on dosing.
If you don’t like to take CBD drops directly, or you want to make something that has the added health benefits of fruits and vegetables, making this nutrient-packed CBD smoothie can be the perfect option for you.
Already have your own favorite CBD smoothie recipe? Add a few drops of Rosebud CBD into the final product, and be prepared to fall in love with your new favorite wellness routine. You can also experiment with different fruit, vegetable and nut combinations, but remember – the best smoothie recipe will always have a healthy dose of CBD oil.
If you have any suggestions for us to try, or you’d like to see Rosebud cover a new CBD recipe, drop your suggestions in the comment section below!