While it may seem like fall is just around the corner, if you live in an area that experiences any type of humidity, you know that the heat and sweatiness aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.
But you know what can make it a bit more bearable? A refreshing facial spray, with a little secret anti-inflammatory ingredient that also promotes cell regeneration – CBD.
Squeeze a few drops of CBD oil into a bottle of your favorite store-bought spray, or if you’re looking for more bang for your buck, (the initial investment in the ingredients might cost more than purchasing it made, but you’ll be able to make way more spray in the long run, trust us) DIY it like we did.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Rosewater – you can buy a bottle at Whole Foods (like we did) or if you’re feeling really adventurous, make your own. Using organic roses is key though – you don’t want to be spraying pesticides all over your beautiful face.
- Witch hazel
- Rosebud CBD Oil
- Essential oil of your choice (optional)
- Distilled water (optional)
- Reusable spray bottle – use an empty one from a previous beauty product, or get one from a craft or beauty supplies store.
- Fill the bottle halfway with rosewater.
- Depending on how sensitive your skin is, fill the remainder with witch hazel, or a mixture of witch hazel and distilled water – this is totally your preference.
- Top the mixture off with a few droppers full of CBD oil.
- (optional) Add a few drops of essential for scent – we used rose otto to go along with the rose theme.
- Because oil and water don’t stay mixed, make sure to give it a good shake before spraying.
- Pro tip: store it in the fridge for an extra-refreshing mist when you need to cool down.