For as long as I can remember, my mom has been the cupcake queen. At one period in time, she would bake a dozen cupcakes weekly and deliver them around town. They got so popular she would even sold them at our local deli!
Like most kids, growing up in the kitchen cooking with their parents is a memory that lasts forever. Not for me. My mom wasn’t caught in the kitchen unless it was to tear apart a store-bought rotisserie chicken or, you guessed it, to whip up a batch of buttery, fluffy, melt in your mouth kind of cupcakes.
To celebrate Mother’s Day and this incredible woman I adore, I’m spending the day in the kitchen with my mom making yummy CBD-infused cupcakes. We’re sharing all the details to our top-secret recipe to make your own! You guys don’t know how lucky you are. This famous family cupcake recipe is ev-ery-thing. *licks fingers
PSA: This recipe is far from healthy, but these delicious mini cakes will have your family begging for more. Besides, spending some quality time in the kitchen with your fam is good for the soul.
- 1 box of cake mix (do not follow recipe)
- 1 pack of instant pudding mix (sugar free)
- 4 eggs
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup of water
- 1 whipped cream cheese icing
- 1 bottle of Rosebud CBD
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Soften the butter
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Using cupcake liners, line the cupcake sheet
- Fill each cup with cupcake mix
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown
- Mix CBD into icing (We used two full droppers of the 350mg)