We love operating Rosebud CBD in New York City. The city offers so much opportunity, incredible networking, and unbeatable energy. Another amazing perk of NYC is its close proximity to some incredible natural beauty, and small towns bursting with character.
This August, we’re celebrating summer with an immersive Rosebud weekend August 16 – 18 in Woodstock, NY in partnership with Woodstock Way Hotel. In honor of the weekend, we’ve created a list of some of our favorite spots in Woodstock, complete with a handy map below.
Where We’ll Be Hanging August 16 – 18
Partnering with Woodstock favorites, we’re bringing you one of a kind CBD infused bites, drinks and experiences.
- Woodstock Way Hotel
- Early Terrible
- This cocktail bar is a must see with its warm & woodsy ambiance. You won’t want to miss the weekend specials, we recommend you try the Rosebud CBD mocktail and cocktails!
- Glo Spa
- A weekend getaway wouldn’t be complete without a little self care! Check out by checking in at the Glo Spa and sign up for the CBD Oxygen Chair — you won’t regret it.
- The Mud Club
- This breakfast spot has it all — wood fired bagels (YUM!), plant-based cups & straws, and best of all, they host Jazz in the Park every weekend! Be sure to check the weekend specials for a Rosebud CBD infused cream cheese & iced tea.
- Cozy and quaint with a hearty menu, this spot is perfect for breakfast, dinner and everything in between. What better way to start your weekend than with a CBD latte? Strong Shindig coffee + Rosebud CBD = a great morning.
Our Woodstock Faves
Kick back and relax because we have the whole weekend planned for you! Hike, swim, explore, or shop, check out some of our Woodstock favorites.
- Opus 40
- Check out the Stonehenge of Woodstock and walk through mazes of stone sculptures surrounded by nature.
- Upstate Films Woodstock
- Set in an old church, this single-screen theater is a time capsule of 70’s Woodstock culture playing an assortment of eclectic films.
- Emerson Kaleidoscope
- Home to the world’s largest kaleidoscope, this is an experience you never knew you needed.
- Devil’s Path Trail
- This hike lives up to the name at 26.2 miles long, but can be conquered in sections with multiple entry & exit points.
- Comeau Property
- This scenic park is more than picnic worthy. Here you can unplug and fully connect with nature.
- The Big Deep
- Sorry TLC, but we’re chasing waterfalls and taking a dip in this refreshing swimming hole!
- Overlook Bicycles:
- Here you can rent a bicycle and pedal through the streets of Woodstock!
- Woodstock Sanctuary
- Home to locally rescued farm animals, this sanctuary allows weekend visitors to visit the animals and tour the grounds.
- Esopus Creel Fly Fishing:
- This fly shop has gear rentals and licensed guides to lead you through a fly-fishing experience across Esopus Creek.
- Woodstock Brewing
- Come here to grab a brew & bite while also enjoying live music on Thursdays & Saturdays!
- Bread Alone Bakery:
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with any of the shop’s assortment of sweets & pastries — thank us later.
- The Tea Shop of Woodstock:
- Take your tastebuds on a ride with the shop’s assortment of flavors — and THAT’S the tea.
- Garden Cafe:
- With a 100% plant-based menu, this is a destination for a fresh, healthy meal. Don’t forget to check out the juice bar!
- Shop Little House
- Disclaimer: You may spend hours sifting through this carefully curated collection of vintage home goods.
- Woodstock Music Shop:
- Calling All Music Lovers: the endless vinyl collection is calling your name.
- This shop has an assortment of souvenirs and eclectic pieces to choose from without breaking the bank!
- Lotus Fine Art & Design Inc:
- Here you can sift through jewelry, glasswork, paintings and handmade pieces by local Woodstock artisans.
- Modern Mythology:
- Bad vibes be gone! This shop has an incredible selection of gems, crystals, incense, oils, dream catchers and more.
- Mower’s Flea Market:
- This market is a Woodstock weekend MUST! With over 35 local vendors, this flea market captures the heart & soul of Woodstock.
- Rock City Vintage
- Home to some of the best vintage in Woodstock, stopping at Rock City is a must.
- Follow your nose all the way there — this shop has every kind of candle, in all different shapes, sizes and scents.
- What doesn’t spark joy for some, may certainly spark joy for the rest of us! This carefully curated thrift store has a little something for everyone.
- Overlook Mountain:
- This hidden gem of a hike is worth the climb — you can even explore the ruins of the abandoned Overlook Mountain House.
Kat Frey is a Brooklyn based writer, who originally hails from The Wing. Kat has historically worked with women-lead brands, and her writing spans from culture and cannabis, to overall health and wellness. When she’s not busy writing for Rosebud CBD, she spends her time thumbing through The Cut, Man Repeller, and T Magazine, or listening to Las Culturistas. Her favorite form of self care is adding our 350mg tincture to homemade face and hair masks!